We are currently recruiting a Grant Manager for the North East of England. You can find more information on the position here.
To apply please provide a CV and cover letter – each no more than two sides of A4 to: Gemma Goymer, Head of HR at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 22 October at 5pm.
What we look for in Foundation staff
- Passionate and driven individuals who understand our role and importance to the sector
- A strong desire to deliver results
- Clear and strong communication
- Those who can deal with and manage significant change
- Customer excellence – those who are passionate about delivering first class customer experience
- Collaborative working
- Innovation and creativity
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, in return for your valued professional input we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive Training & Development initiatives and support
- Generous annual leave (25–30 days pa + statutory days)
- Private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan or car allowance (as appropriate)
- Empathy – Employee Assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible working (part time, home working, job share etc.)
Do you accept prospective applications for staff vacancies?
Due to the high volume of applications for the roles we have on offer, we are unable to receive prospective applications, however all roles will be advertised above when they arise.
Do you accept prospective applications for Trustee vacancies?
Our Trustees serve in a voluntary capacity and are appointed for terms of three years. Vacancies are publicly advertised and all correspondence should be sent to the Foundation. Please do not send applications direct to Trustees.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Statement for more details on how we manage your information during the recruitment process.