There are no current vacancies.
What we look for in Foundation staff
- Passionate and driven individuals who understand our role and importance to the sector
- A strong desire to deliver results
- Clear and strong communication
- Those who can deal with and manage significant change
- Customer excellence – those who are passionate about delivering first class customer experience
- Collaborative working
- Innovation and creativity
We encourage applications from all sections of our diverse community, irrespective of age, disability, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), sexual orientation, religion or belief, or because someone is married or in a civil partnership. We believe our organisation will be a better, more creative and an innovative place to work if we can harness the benefit of lots of different perspectives.
The Foundation is committed to making our recruitment practices barrier-free and as inclusive as possible for everyone. This includes making adjustments or changes for people who have a disability or long-term health condition
If you need any reasonable adjustments for any part of the recruitment process please let us know, in confidence, to discuss these. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0370 411 1223
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, in return for your valued professional input we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive Training & Development initiatives and support
- Generous annual leave (25–30 days pa + statutory days)
- Private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan or car allowance (as appropriate)
- Empathy – Employee Assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible working (part time, home working, job share etc.)
Do you accept prospective applications for staff vacancies?
Due to the high volume of applications for the roles we have on offer, we are unable to receive prospective applications, however all roles will be advertised above when they arise.
Do you accept prospective applications for Trustee vacancies?
Our Trustees serve in a voluntary capacity and are appointed for terms of three years. Vacancies are publicly advertised and all correspondence should be sent to the Foundation. Please do not send applications direct to Trustees.
Read our Recruitment Privacy Statement for more details on how we manage your information during the recruitment process.