What do we mean by asylum seekers and refugees?
People who are asylum seekers or have been granted refugee status in the last two years.
What are we funding?
Services for people who are asylum seekers or have been granted refugee status in the last two years.
Questions your assessor will ask you may include:
- What proportion of your service users are asylum seekers or refugees?
- Of the refugees you work with, what proportion have had their asylum granted in the last two years?
- How do you support your service users beyond the decision on their application?
- If your services include advice provision, do you have, or are you working towards, OISC accreditation?
- What partnerships do you have in place with other service providers?